State of the Map would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors.
This section provides information for prospective sponsors. To make an enquiry, request our prospective sponsors pack, find out about sponsorship levels, or to discuss a suggestion with us, please use the form below to let us know how we can contact you.
Day 1: Business Day: The emerging commercial use of OpenStreetMap.
OpenStreetMap data is becoming more and more interesting for business to use. The business day of the State of the Map conference will discuss how the maps are used in a professional environment. Topics that will be touched are open geodata vs traditional GIS, why OSM is often used on the mobile devices, the increased use of user-generated content in a professional environment and interest from governments in Open Source / Open Geodata.
Conference target group: Profit and non-profit organisations, GIS professionals, OpenSource consultants, Product Managers, Marketing Managers who want to learn about Open Geodata and how this can be used in their business processes.
Day 2 & 3: Bringing together the community!
With a growing community spread all over the world it is fun to hear what others are doing. These days will focus on the new developments in several countries; both form a coverage point of view as well as from a product and technical point of view. The days are chock full of engaging presentations and lightning talks give attendees the opportunity to share their thoughts on the spot.
Conference target group: Everybody involved in OpenStreetMap, cartography buffs, GIS geeks, free software gurus, geo-cachers. It’s a great time to come find out more about how OSM is mapping the world! This is an active and engaging time for members of the community, and non-profit organisations and commercial organisations who what to understand the OSM community and its potential.
The event offers sponsors unmatched opportunities to:
● Establish new relationships with the open geodata movement
● Generate new leads and product ideas
● Increase brand awareness and market reach
● Receive world wide recognition for products and services
● Learn about innovative technologies that drive the open source eco-system
● Speaking opportunities
● Visitor badges and lanyards
● Coverage of your participation before, during and after the conference
● Visibility of logo on website
● Company profile on website
● Company logo on main conference slides
● (Optional) Conference Guide
● (Optional) Product Display
● (Optional) Supply goodies for conference bag
● (Optional) Sponsor conference bag, includes logo on bag
Please contact us about opportunities to support our conference bag, t-shirts, lunch breaks, dinners and drink opportunities or if you want to sponsor or organize a workshop!